- High quality solid cast dumbbell encased in rubber
- Solid metal chrome finish contoured (ergo) handles
- Protects floors and equipments
- Hexagon shaped dumbbell heads are designed to prevent rolling and provide easier storage
- Sold as single
Training with dumbbells allows you to select resistance training exercises based on their similarity to actual movements that occurs during sports. Dumbbells require more balance than training with barbells or machines, and balance is crucial for optimal performance. Dumbbells also require more muscular control than barbells, thus enhancing kinesthetic awareness. The best part of training with dumbbells is it allows the athlete to train through a greater range of motion than barbells on some exercises. Understand that it is sometimes more valuable to trade heavy weights (Barbells) for more sport-specific movements. Kettlebell exercises demand the use of multiple joints, which engages all the larger muscles of the body. Compound kettlebell moves burn calories faster than isolation moves, which only work one muscle.
- Rubber coated dumbbells (Single): From 5-pound to 100 pound rubber coated hexagon shape dumbbells;
- Vinyl coated kettlebells (Single): From 5-pound to 100 pound colored vinyl coated kettlebells;
AT A GLANCE:
- Wide selection of weights;
- Dumbbells are hexagon shaped;
- Kettlebells are colored vinyl coated;
- 2-year warranty.